Tuesday 21 January 2014

Karma-Karma Chamelion

Hello my lush lovlies!

Now, as you will read on through my blog, follow me, read through my upcoming posts you will see a distinctive pattern. You don't have to be a detective to figure it out either-

I LOVE LUSH!

Yes, there i said it! Each time i go to lush i shall write about my Lush haul right here for you all to see!

One of the products i will write about is the Karma Bubble Bar.
I love the bubble bars, but i love bath bombs better.
My other half likes bath bombs, but loves bubble bars.

Now when i was first introduced to lush i wasn't too keen, the shop had a really strong and powerful smell that you couldn't walk past without going "oh lush!", I didn't understand what everything was, it was soo confusing! Because even when someone told you what a certain type of bath bomb was, once i got home I'd forgotten! But i found a Lush Bible! As I'm going to call it that now,...my lush bible. I have explained in a separate post what my lush bible is.

Let me introduce you to (Potato image quality) The karma Bubble bar!
It looks amazing! It has dark orange and slight mustard colours to it both intertwided, like what you would see on a cake.
It also has really small shimmer glitter bits inside it, only really small.
Karma fits in the palm of your hand so it's not overly big but not really really small for the price.

The description in my Lush bible says "Karma - An orange haze of heady sents, Patchouli and sweet orange bubbles for good Karma in the bathroom"
With all bubble bars what you do is you run your bath and whilst its still filling up crush some of the Bubble bar into the bath and give it a good swirl. Usually the bath changes colour and starts to fill with luscious bubbles. The more of the bar you put in, the more colour and bubbles!
In the lush shop they usually can give a demo on how to use them to let you see what the different kinds of bars smell like, look like and in general...do!

Now this was my bath whilst it was filling up. With the Karma i was actually disappointed in the way that my bath water didn't change colour at all! It did become bubbley in fact and smelt really citrus-ey tangy and it was a pretty relaxing bath.


So, I'd give the 'Karma Bubble Bar'- a 4 Stars! ****


I was bought this as a Christmas presents and i don't want to be rude and look up the price but you can pop over to the lush store to find out and look at all the other awesome products!.

No comments:

Post a Comment