Sunday 8 June 2014

Fun ice cubes!

When I was little (tried very hard no to say younger there as it makes me feel old) I loved ice, ice cubes and ice lollies!
Pretty much lived on ice lollies in the summer :)
But I found that we ran out of ice bags and they were a bit messy and took up room in the freezer as you couldn't put anything on top of them because it wouldn't set right.

The other day I went out and about in Brigg and we went into a shop that for the life of me I can't remember what shop it was, but I found these reusable, freezeable, colourful and so god damn cute!

I think I bought these for only £1.99 and you get (NUMBER) but when you go to a store or online you might get a different amount for a different price.

I love how cute they go in drinks and how well you can colour code them for the drinks (sorry!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment