Sunday 13 July 2014

One of those nights.




I'm currently in bed.   I'm suppose to be asleep because i have a very very early morning but because of that i can't sleep! I'm one of those people who can't sleep or doesn't want to sleep because when i do i know i'll have to wake up and get ready for work in the morning.
But if i have a day off?! I lounge about and don't get up til silly o clock then wonder where half my day went.


And I'm in bed scrolling the internet.
It's one of those night.
Yes you know, those.
Your too hot with the covers on but too cold with out them.
So you go to open the window up to let some cool air in and what do you hear? Rain! Oh heaven!
It's nice to fall asleep to the sound of rain.
I like it because it's peaceful!!! 

I've also got an array of Air sprays/Mists that you spray around the room or just onto your pillow and they are suppose to help you sleep.
My favourite relaxing smell is lavendar but i've found that Febreeze have a range of "Sleep Serenity" bedroom mists that make your room smell so amazing, calming and relaxing. My favourie so far is Warm milk & Honey...mm delicious!



What's the best way you have found to go to sleep? What helps you to relax and fall asleep?

Ciao! X




Picture Via Tumblr Source - Unknown
Febreeze Sleep Serenity Photo stock-  Google/Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment