Monday 29 September 2014

No- no review!

 No-No- A big NO!

I do have to apologise for another negative review but this is one I feel I needed to do.
If you haven’t seen on a TV advert, radio or in a magazine there’s a new hair removal apparatus called the No-no, Meaning No more hair.
It’s little and compact and comes in an array of colours with different treatment settings, it also comes with a buffer pad and a moisturiser for after use.
It claims that It’s thermacon technology zaps away the hairs leaving smooth sleek skin and can be used anywhere on the body such as legs, chest, back, armpits and even your face!
Seems impressive, no?
I wanted to buy this product and test it out, what also made it appealing is the fact it had a 60 day money back guarantee if you weren’t happy.
But I couldn’t justify spending over £250+ on a machine that had very mixed reviews.

Luckily my best friend was able to receive one as a present for her birthday and I asked her how it was going and if after a few uses could I ask her some questions for a review. She happily accepted but said right from the start she was thoroughly disappointed with the No-no.

She said for the very first day she tried to get it to work for 6 hours. That’s a long time to get something that’s supposed to be quite simple and easy to use to work.
She is the kind of person who reads all the instructions thoroughly before using things so she wasn’t doing anything wrong.

She told me that she didn’t even manage to get to the moisturising stage because nothing had happened.
She had left her leg hair unshaven to the correct amount to make sure she could see any changes to where the hair would have been zapped, and …nothing!

It’s a lot of money to be spending to end up with a disappointing product, so she asked for a refund and send the item back.
She’s happy now she has her money refunded but still disappointed and unimpressed the fact this was product was very popular and seemed to be loved by a lot of people…and it didn’t seem to be all that.

I’m glad I was able to ask someone’s opinion on a product that would become so popular and I can say with certainty that I will not be purchasing this. I’m more aware of these kind of products too that seem to be popping up more and more and I’m going to be careful if I ever buy one.
If anyone has any questions they wanted to ask so I can ask my friend or if you have tried this product yourself and want to have your say please comment!

Ciao x ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment