Sunday 12 October 2014

First Empty Review!



I can’t be the only one who gets sad and happy at the same time you use a product up?
I’m sad because said product might have been my favourite and I’m sad I have no more, of course you would be too!
But then I feel happy because I can go out and buy something new and different!




So this will be my first empties review!
I’ve used up all this product this morning, I even cut it open to scrape all the rest of it out to use, neat trick I saw on YouTube (Life hack!)
It is the Rimmel Primer 105; I had used it before in a make-up master class I took earlier on this year and I thought it was a good product to try out.
Before, I have used quite a few primers and bb creams as primers until I stopped using them altogether because I was unhappy with the look of my skin and how it felt.
When I found this primer in the high-street drug store I was quite glad I’d be able to use it to get that clean finish where your make up will stay on and won’t slide down your face in the next few hours.

When I first squeezed some product out I was quite happy with the consistency and look of it as before I had used really runny liquids or something with a stiff jelly consistency.
It was a gel like liquid and was white in colour, it felt really nice to apply to the skin which I applied with a sponge.
After I applied it to my skin it felt really smooth and silky but a tad greasy and smelt quite strong of soap, to me specifically Dove soap.
It wasn’t a smell that stuck around all day but would last until you put a foundation or powder over but it was still slightly unpleasant.

I don’t think this time around I will buy this product again and I might shop around a bit more for something less smelly and greasy.

Have you used the product? If you have let me know what you think in the comments!
Ciao X


No comments:

Post a Comment