Wednesday 5 November 2014

Autumn Tag!

We are very much in the midst of Autumn now.
The streets are filled with yellow and red crisp ..or damp...leaves.
Its chilly and slightly misty in the mornings!
The blankets and onsies have come out!
And the candles are lit!

I've said it before and i'll say it again, Autumn is one of my favourite seasons.
I was browsing through some blogs recently when i came across two blogs that had already done this tag:

And i decided...I've already done an Autumn post...why not a tag!?
Here we go!
1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I didn't usually use to like coffee's until one of my friends introduced me to the Costa speciality coffee's. Latte's that aren't strong because they are mostly milk and foam and a syrup of your choice.
I chose vanilla because it's very sweet and takes away the strong taste of coffee.
I do still opt for just a plain ol' Cuppa tea occasionally too!
2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I opt for Scarf! A big, chunky knit cream scarf to wrap around and snuggle my head down into, making me look like i have no neck...or chin.
Sometimes i will wear boots, just some nice and simple ones from Asda that are low cut, black and have small gold spikes on the sides.
Gloves...well ...when its winter and snowing yes. But not right now.
3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
Gosh, this is a strange question to me! I don't really have a seasonal song!!
I have a seasonal album which is the whole of my i-tunes! :p
4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I'd have to say Nina by Nina! It's usually more of a 'special' events perfume but i love it in the Autumn! I love to spray it on my scarf so when I'm walking around outside it's all i can smell :)
5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?


Cinnamon candles! Spiced apple!!!
But i still do have a LOT left over from last year from my big spiced orange Yankee candle so it will most likely be that!

Although i did light this the other day and i woke up thinking it was Christmas!
6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
Everything!
Lighting candles, having hot soup and loads of hot drinks! Cuddling up in a blanket with the fire on to watch a film. I like the dark nights but not when i finish work and come home and it's pitch black :( That part makes me sad.

I love going outside and seeing how the tree's have changed, seeing all the leaves on the floor all crisp and inviting to kick!
I love going outside and there being a slight nip of cold in the air that wakes you up even more.
7.  Favourite makeup look?
Dark berry lip, strong eye brow and mascara. For me a little cat eye is good but a strong bold cat eye could be too much. I don't usually like wearing a blusher in this whether either because i have naturally rosy cheeks and when i step outside they come out! So adding blush to this would be waaaay too much!
8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

Being cosy and warm. I love going out for a 2 hour walk with my dog around a lovely woodland area, then coming home into the warmth and warming up.
BATHS! So many bubble baths!!!
I have an excuse to use up all the bubble bath bombs I've been collecting!

If you want to blog about this tag feel free!
Comment below and i will read your answers in your tag :D

X Ciao


Images -  Lighteartly Tumblr
Tommyandgaby Tumblr
Warmautumnlight Tunblr

No comments:

Post a Comment