Monday 22 December 2014

Sick sick sick ( >* - * )>

Hi everyone!
It's that time of year! Share the gift of giving, festivities and...bugs.
Working in retail doesn't help either. Imagine someone coming into a shop then sneezing and coughing in both hands, only to use those bacteria filled hands to go into their purse or wallet and hand you more bacteria filled money!
It's a never ending cycle!
My whole house hold has been infected with a bad chesty cough, blocked nose and bad headaches.
My mother was even hosppitalised it was so serious. 
This is the reason I haven't been filming or blogging much.
That and I got put onto 38 hours a week on shop floor and behind the tills...on my feet all day. So by the time i got home I went straight to bed to sleep!
I am feeling so much more well now.
I don't think I'm going to film until after Christmas now but don't worry! I have plenty of ideas in mind...and a little secret too.


As for blogging. .. well I've got lots of drafts saved that I need to finish off editing, proof reading and schedule on here for all you lovely readers of mine!

So, do not worry! I am back on the mend!

♥( ˆ  ⌣ˆ ԅ)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment