Friday 13 March 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Launch Video 2015



I recently atteneded the launch of the brand new Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit!

This was my second launch that i had been too and i have to say i was very impressed!
I was very fortunate to be able to film my experiances there and create a really good looking video for you to watch, with a little review added onto the end.

I really enjoyed the night and made quite a few friends. Before we had the new shopping centre built we didn't really have too much going for us, so to be able to attend a launch in the comfort of my own town is a really nice thing to happen. Don't get me wrong, i love going out of town to big shopping centres like Meadow Hall or just spending a day in Lincoln, but it's just lovely to be able to drive down to road to attend one ever so often.

If you have never been to a launch party before i hightly reccomend it! Even if you are just getting into make-up and feel that you don't know a lot, this is actually the perfect place to go! You will be surrounded by people who are in the same position as you. The whole point of a launch is to not only show you that specific product but to show off all the products they have to create an easy look that everyone can do. The staff were super friendly and any questions anyone had they were more then happy to answer.

I hope you enjoyed the video, blog full of pictures will be coming very soon!!

Ciao X

No comments:

Post a Comment